Rajasthan Police is state government law enforcement agency. The headquarter of Rajasthan Police situated at Jaipur (state capital). The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board was formed to conduct recruitment for various posts. But now government has given responsibility to Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Visit official website of Raj Police i.e. police.rajasthan.gov.in to know about police history, notification, rules, guidelines, organization structure, press release, recruitment, contact information, latest job, upcoming events, upcoming vacancy information and other various details. We created this Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 2017 web page to provide latest vacancy information. The Raj Police Bharti happens regularly for posts like Constable, Head Constable, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Stenographe, Data Entry Operator and plenty more.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – Constable (13582 Vacancies)
Government of Rajasthan notified about new constable recruitment drive in August 2017. According to Rajasthan Police 2017 notification total 13582 jobs open for constable vacancy out of which 11610 vacancy for Constable (General), 893 for Driver, 61 for Operator and 132 for Band. Apply online at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in / police.rajasthan.gov.in website online from 22-08-2017 to 22-09-2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 13582
Post Name: Constable
Salary Offered: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Discipline Wise Vacancy
- Constable (General) : 11610 Posts
- Constable (Driver) : 893 Posts
- Constable (Operator) : 61 Posts
- Constable (Band) : 132 Posts
Post Wise Educational Qualification:
- Constable (General) (Driver) : Candidates must have passed Secondary or 10th class form recognized by Board.
- Constable (Operator) : Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary with Physics and Mathematics subjects form recognized by Board.
- Constable (Band) : Candidates must have passed 8th Standard
Age Limit: Born Between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1996 for Constable (General,Operator & Band) and Born Between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1996 for Constable (Driver)
Selection Process: Authority will issue Raj Police Admit Card 2017 for 13582 Constable Vacancy to conduct Written Test & Physical Standards Test. The final list of candidate will finalize by recruitment authority.
Fee Charges: Pay fee charges online through e-kiosk OR Com/mon Service Centre.
- General / OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to Apply: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Department, Government of Rajasthan placed vacancy details and online application form at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in / police.rajasthan.gov.in. Use this site and apply online from 22-August-2017 to 22-September-2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway : 22-August-2017
- Closing Date: 22-September-2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 22-September-2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander (34 Vacancies)
Total Number of Vacancies: 34
Post Name: Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander
Salary Offered: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/-
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants interested in Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Degree of any of the University or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st January 2018
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years, +30 years for Male Candidates, 35 years for Female Candidates.
Selection Process: Authority will issue Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
- General / OBC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – 233 Inspector, Sub Inspector and Asst. Sub Inspector Vacancies
Rajastha Police Recruitment Department updated official portal i.e. police.rajasthan.gov.in with new vacancies. According to Raj Police notification 2016 2017 total 233 (two hundred thirty three) vacancies approved, out of which 146 (one hundred forty six) vacancies open for ASI, 33 for SI and remaining for other mentioned below. Apply online through www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in or www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in website from 21st November 2016 to 21st December 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 233
- Police Inspector Telecom: 07
- Sub Inspector Converter: 06
- Sub Inspector Technical: 33
- Assistant Sub Inspector: (Technical): 146
- Assistant Sub Inspector: (Saifr): 39
- Assistant Sub Inspector: (Fitter): 02
Official Web Portal: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in / www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in/
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who completed Bachelor of Science with Physics & Math are eligible to participate in Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector / SI Recruitment 2016. For post wise detailed information download employment notification.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age as on 1st Jan 2017
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years for ASI and 35 years for Inspector and SI
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 21st November 2016
- Closing Date: 21st December 2016